Business Development Rep.
Lunamik is looking for an intelligent business development representative to work in our Melbourne studio. The qualified applicant will have worked in the creative sector, and would have obtained strong commercial experience in video projects and campaigns. Knowledge of the video production process, project budgets, and video as a marketing tool, are all essential. You’ll be the first point of contact on pitches to new clients, and will need to have strong ongoing rapport throughout the business development process. You’ll also be working directly with the studio’s creative director on prospecting, qualifying and communications strategy.
- Must have expert written and verbal communication skills
- You’ll be connecting new audiences to our work, and growing the strength of the Lunamik brand
- You’ll be moving through a large number of new prospects week-to-week — strong organisational skills are paramount
- You’ll be responsible in communicating the tone of our studio’s brand to new clients all over the world — this position wouldn’t suit the slick, clever type, but more of a measured and intelligent personality
- Consistency, assertiveness and fresh idea generation should all be existing assets
- 3+ years of experience in sales or business development
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Must possess sales/business development skills, and evidence of sales theory and training
- Must be proficient in LinkedIn and OSX operating systems
- Proven track record in creating new relationships, and closing deals
- Expert time management. You’ll be on call with clients in San Fransisco, New York and London